At Autoworld, we can repair and refurbish a wide range of problems with alloy wheels from stone chips to scratches, from corroding alloys to adding a new coat of paint with a colour of your choice.
Major scratches, discolouration, kerb damage, scuffs, and dents can be completely repaired at Autoworld. The price is just a fraction of the replacement price of your rims with our alloy wheel refurbishment.
Just bring your vehicle into our facility and we can take care and repair anything from light touch-ups to complete refurbishments. Your rims will get a new sparkling look and you will save several hundreds of pounds by using our services.
You can trust us for the following types of alloy wheel refurb services:-
- Refitting of tyres
- Refurbishment of the front and back of the wheel & also complete refurbishment of the wheels
- Removal of minor scratches and scuffs
- Removal/repair of deep dents and scratches
- Removal of discolouration
- Calliper painting, centre caps, and chrome valves
- Lacquering and repainting and excellent colour matching
- Customization and changing of colours— gunmetal, white, anthracite, black and many more
- Wheel straightening and welding of buckled or cracked wheels, and bent fixing,
A car’s image can be improved or ruined by alloy wheels. Understanding this, our experienced technicians always give complete attention and use the right tools such as 200 degrees cunning, lacquering, powder-colour-coating, powder printing, bead blasting, and chemical stripping have the power to remove all imperfections to your wheels and make them as new as possible. We have been in this industry since 2006; hence our expertise cannot be challenged.
Call us now on 01204 53 43 33 to get a quick quote for any dent, scratch, colour change and corrosion of alloy wheels.