CX Series amps reach massive power levels thanks to an optimized circuit layout and the highest-grade internal components available. Highly efficient heat sinks keep the amp cool with a sophisticated new look. Mono amps offer an optional remote level control to adjust your bass right from the dash.
The CX 300.4 Four-Channel Amplifier is built to power all your door speakers in a small, powerful package.
Using a Class AB power plant, this amp features a variable bass boost with KickEQ, giving you as much as a 12dB of extra bump. A powerful 12dB crossover is included, letting you quickly tune your system to perfection. Use the full range outputs to expand your system with a full range amp to complete your system.
Fuse rating: 40A
Cable guage: 8 AWG
This CX amplifier delivers as much as 75 watts per channel (4 channels driven), or 150 watts into two sets of bridged channels. See below for more details.
– 14.4V 4 Ohm = 1% THD+N : 75 W x 4
– 14.4V 2 Ohm = 1% THD+N : 150 W x 2
– Length – 12 7/16″ (32 cm)
– Height – 2 3/8″ (6 cm)
– Width – 7 3/16″ (18 cm)
– Frequency Response – 10-20k Hz (+/- 1 dB)
– Signal-to-Noise Ratio – >95dB A-weighted, re: rated power
– Input Sensitivity Low Level – 125mV-5V
– Input Sensitivity High Level – 250mV-10V
– Active Crossover – 50-200 Hz, 12dB/octave low pass only
– KickEQ Boost – variable +12dB, centred at 40 Hz
– Remote Bass – Not Available