CX Series amps reach massive power levels thanks to an optimized circuit layout and the highest-grade internal components available. Highly efficient heat sinks keep the amp cool with a sophisticated new look. Mono amps offer an optional remote level control to adjust your bass right from the dash.
The CX 600.5 Amplifier is built to be the complete package in one cool looking amp.
This CX amplifier uses powerful Class A/B technology to power 4 mid/high range channels and an ultra-efficient Class D power for the bass channel. The amp comes equipped with FIT� (Fail-Safe Integration Technology) � giving you superior power, clarity and dependability. An enormous 12dB of variable bass boost with KickEQ lets you get as much as a 12dB of extra bump with a simple turn of the knob. A powerful 12dB DSP (digital signal processor) controlled crossover and 24dB subsonic filter is also included, letting you quickly tune your entire system.
Fuse rating: 80A
Cable guage: 4 AWG
This DX amplifier delivers as much as 75 watts per channel (4 channels driven), or 150 watts into two sets of bridged channels. A separate subwoofer channel delivers as much as 300 watts. See below for more details.
– 14.4V 2 Ohm Stereo = 1% THD+N : 75 W x 4
– 14.4V 4 Ohm Bridged = 1% THD+N : 150 W x 2
– 14.4V 2 Ohm mono = 1% THD+N : 300 W x 1
– Length – 14″ (36 cm)
– Height – 2 3/8″ (6 cm)
– Width – 7 3/16″ (18 cm)
– Frequency Response – Full Range 10-20k Hz
– Frequency Response – Subwoofer 25-200 Hz
– Signal-to-Noise Ratio – >90dB A-weighted, re: rated power
– Input Sensitivity Low Level – 125mV-5V
– Input Sensitivity High Level – 250mV-10V
– Crossover – Active
– Subsonic Filter – Variable 25Hz, 24dB/octave
– KickEQ Boost – variable +12dB, centred at 40 Hz
– Remote Bass – sold sep part number KA43CXARC