CX Series amps reach massive power levels thanks to an optimized circuit layout and the highest-grade internal components available. Highly efficient heat sinks keep the amp cool with a sophisticated new look. Mono amps offer an optional remote level control to adjust your bass right from the dash.
The CX 600.1 Mono Amplifier is built for big bass in a sleek, yet affordable package.
Using a Class D power plant and FIT (Failsafe Integration Technology) for superior dependability, this amp features a variable bass boost with KickEQ, giving you as much as a 12dB of extra bump with a simple turn of the optional CXRC Remote Bass Controller. Use the full range outputs to expand your system with other bass amps, or a full range amp to complete your system.
Fuse rating: 80A
Cable guage: 4 AWG
This CX amplifier delivers as much as 600 watts into one channel. See below for more details.
– 14.4V 2 Ohm mono = 1% THD+N : 600 W x 1
– Length – 8 1/8″ (21 cm)
– Height – 2 3/8″ (6 cm)
– Width – 7 3/16″ (18 cm)
– Frequency Response – 25-200 Hz (+/- 1 dB)
– Signal-to-Noise Ratio – >95dB A-weighted, re: rated power
– Input Sensitivity Low Level – 125mV-5V
– Input Sensitivity High Level – 250mV-10V
– Active Crossover – 50-200 Hz, 12dB/octave low pass only
– Subsonic Filter – 25 Hz, 24dB/octave
– KickEQ Boost – variable +12dB, centred at 40 Hz
– Remote Bass – Sold Seperately