KICKER Signal Processors are all about customizing your sound. Use this gear to make your system sing!
The Front Row is a 6-channel digital signal processor that allows you to engineer music the way you’ve always wanted to hear it.
The Front Row utilizes an included remote control, with a simple series of analog knobs; but underneath the dials lay a powerful micro-processor with all the signal processing done in the digital domain (28-/56-bit, double-precision DSP with 24-bit AD/DA converters). Tune your sound to experience staging, imaging and bass with a sense of realism you have never heard before. All with the twist of a knob!
50 MHz CPU / 28-/56-bit double-precision DSP / 24-bit AD/DA converters
– Frequency Response (Hz) – 10-22k, +/-0.2dB
– Signal-to-Noise Ratio – 110dB
– THD – 0.004%
32-step variable crossovers with 12, 24 or 48dB/octave slopes
– Front – high-pass 0-500Hz or 0-5kHz (10x switch)
– Rear – high-pass 0-500Hz
– Rear – low-pass 50-500Hz or 500-5kHz (10x switch)
– Sub – subsonic filter 0-80Hz, fixed at 48dB/octave
– Sub – low-pass 40-160Hz
– Subwoofer Phase – variable 0-180 degrees
– KickEQ – variable 0-+15dB at 45Hz, Q=3
– SHOCwave – variable bass restoration