These all-new IQ Amplifiers are best described as very complex and technically “cutting-edge” while being remarkably easy and rewarding to use.
The IQ500.4 Four Channel Amplifier gives you audiophile quality processors and power outputs for incredibly accurate detail in a small chassis.
Included with the amplifier is the IQ Remote. A multitasking master, the remote controls both the volume and acoustic frequencies with the touch of a button; all without leaving your seat.
The IQ500.4 delivers 65 watts x 4 at 4 Ohm and 125 x 4 watts at 2 Ohm. See below for more details.
All IQ amplifiers come with the revolutionary TWEEQ tuning software. Available as a free app for PC, iOS and Android, this tuning system allows you the freedom to dial in your perfect sound – without buying or installing a separate processor.
Equipped with a simple walk-through configuration process, TWEEQ includes every tool you need to craft a truly excellent sonic environment. A graphic speaker selection menu, +/- 12dB equalizer with 31-bands, adjustable 24dB crossover and time alignment is all included for every channel of the amp. Access the Advanced settings for time delay controls, phase options, a full limiter/compressor, and input mixer to make your sound stage as unique as you are.
Want to TWEEQ your system wirelessly? Simply add the IQI Intelligent Interface and control as many as four IQ amplifiers with Bluetooth!
Fuse rating: 60A
Cable guage: 4 AWG pure copper wire
RMS Power Full-Range
– 14.4V 4 Ohm = 1% THD+N : 65 W x 4
– 14.4V 2 Ohm = 1% THD+N : 125 W x 4
– 14.4V 4 Ohm mono = 1% THD+N : 250 W x 2
– Length – 9 7/16″ (24 cm)
– Height – 2 1/16″ (5.2 cm)
– Width – 7 9/16″ (19.1 cm)
– Frequency Response – 20-20k Hz
– Signal-to-Noise Ratio – >95dB A-weighted, re: rated power
– Input Sensitivity Low Level – 125mV-5V
– Input Sensitivity High Level – 250mV-10V
– Crossover – Selectable Electronic
– Subsonic Filter – Variable 25Hz, 24dB/octave
– Remote Bass – Not Applicable