Loud and clear, the KM Coaxial Marine Speakers are built to pump out the tunes – and the fun – for years to come! Whether you mount your speakers in the hull, or in KICKER tower enclosures, you also get a pair of stout marine-grade grilles!
Our speakers are made to thrive in the water. UV treatments on injection-molded cones, Santoprene surrounds, baskets and grilles all help maintain top-shelf performance. These speakers can endure almost any weather conditions with splash-and-spray-resistant sealed motors, cones and Locking/Sealed Terminal Covers. Speaker hardware is forged from rustproof, 316L stainless-steel.
– Four-Ohm Voice Coil
– 1/2-Inch PEI Tweeter
– Locking/Sealed Terminal Covers
– UV-Treated Polypropylene Woofer With Santoprene Surround
– UV-Resistant Polymer Basket
– 316L Stainless Mounting Hardware Included
– Charcoal and White Grilles Included
– Meets or Exceeds ASTM Standards for UV and Salt/Fog Exposure
This KM Four-Inch Coaxial Speaker works best with 50 watts of recommended power.
– Woofer Size – 4″ (100 mm)
– Tweeter Size – 1/2″ (13 mm)
– Tweeter Material – PEI
– Rated Impedance – 4 Ohm
– Max Power – 150 W
– RMS Power – 50 W
– Sensitivity – 89 1W,1m
– Frequency Response – 60-20k Hz
– Mounting Hole Diameter – 3 13/16″ (97 mm)
– Mounting Depth – 1 7/8″ (48 cm)
KAKMC2 Source Unit