PX Amplifiers are specially designed to deliver tremendous power in a tiny, weatherproof footprint – without taxing your charging system.
The PXA300.4 Four-Channel Amplifier is built to power every speaker in your ride.
Perfect for motorcycles, side-by-sides, ATV’s and more, this weatherproof amp delivers huge power, on or off the road. With a 24dB crossover and subsonic filter included, you can perfect your sound and ensure long speaker life. A wide range of input levels make this amp easy to hook up with a factory radio or aftermarket.
This PXA amplifier delivers as much as 75 watts per channel (4 channels driven), or 150 watts into two sets of bridged channels. See below for more details.
Fuse rating: 40A
– RMS Output @ 4-Ohms: 50 W x 4
– RMS Output @ 2-Ohms: 75 W x 4
– RMS Output @ 4-Ohms: 150 W x 2 mono
– Length: 7 13/16″ (19.7 cm)
– Height: 1 5/8″ (4 cm)
– Width: 2 9/16″ (6.5 cm)
– Frequency Response: 20 – 20k Hz
– Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 95 dB
– Electronic 24dB crossover: OFF, 60Hz, 80Hz, 120Hz