In certain luxury vehicles with factory audio upgrades it is important to understand the effect of active noise cancellation (ANC) microphones. For further information on how this may affect the install please contact JL Audio technical support in the U.S on +1 954 443 1100 following prompts for car audio technical support.
The TwK D8 is a state-of-the-art digital signal processor engineered to deliver world-class system tuning capabilities, in an easy-to-use format.
Equipped with an advanced 24-bit DSP processor, the TwK D8 is equipped with a digital optical (Toslink) input and connects directly to our FiX 82 OEM Integration DSP, or any 2-channel digital (S/PDIF) output, to maintain an all-digital signal path. Functionally identical to the TwK 88, the TwK D8 is also equipped with flexible input/output options, 80 total bands of equalization and powerful mixing tools. The included DRC-200 Digital Remote Controller lets you add dual configurable level controls, preset toggle, plus LED status reporting, all from the driver’s seat.
Connect your TwK via PC to the companion TuN Software Interface to take advantage these powerful features:
All-digital, optical (Toslink) input connects directly to any digital (S/PDIF) output.
Flexible setup features:
– Individual level trim, linkable for tuning
– Individual polarity controls, linkable for tuning
– Powerful input mixing tools
8 Powerful 10-band equalizers with flexible assignment capabilities:
– 10-band graphic full octave EQ
– 10-band parametric EQ
Configurable EQ assignment delivers simple to complex tuning options:
– Individual EQs may be assigned to each output
– Multiple outputs may be combined and assigned to a single EQ
8 analog, line-level RCA output jacks (4V RMS), each with a full-featured tuning set:
– Fully variable, high-pass and low-pass filters with selectable slopes from 6 dB/octave to 48 dB/octave (in 6 dB/octave increments)
– Configurable delay settings, with separate entries for speaker distance plus offset control; expressed in time or distance units and fully linkable with other channels
– Polarity control, fully linkable with other channels
– Comprehensive level controls, fully linkable with other channels
Optical (Toslink) jack provides a pass-through digital audio (S/PDIF) output from assignable input channels, with no signal processing applied.
Provides a dedicated remote turn-on voltage output for activating aftermarket audio equipment.
JLid Port allows connection of the included DRC-200 Digital Remote Controller to add dual configurable level controls, plus LED status reporting from the driver’s seat.