At Autoworld, we offer a wide range of Alloy Wheel Refurbishment and Repair services in Greater Manchester to rectify major scratches, discolouration, kerb damage, scuffs and dents on your wheel rims at a fraction of the price of replacing your rims.
Are you looking for experienced, and highly qualified, alloy repair and diamond cut alloy wheel refurbishment specialists in Bolton, Manchester, Bury, Wigan or Blackburn to repair your damaged wheels? Then look no further than Autoworld! Get a free quote now by dialling 01204 53 43 33 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also offer wheel straightening, welding, refurbishment in powder coated, diamond cut & polished finish.
Alloy Wheel Repairs from £49
Simply bring your vehicle into our facility and we will do everything to restore the wheels, from light touch-ups to complete refurbishments, to give them sparkling new look while potentially saving hundreds of pounds.
You can trust us for the following alloy wheel services:
- Full refurbishment of the whole wheel (front & back)
- Powder coating and oven curing for a pristine finish
- Diamond cut wheel repair and refurbish
- Refitting of tyres
- Removal of minor scratches and scuffs
- Repair deep dents and scratches
- Removal of discolouration or corrosion
- Calliper painting, centre caps, and chrome valves
- Lacquering and repainting
- Custom colour change – gunmetal, white, anthracite, black and more
- Wheel straightening and welding of bent or cracked wheels
Whether you are looking to improve your car’s aesthetic looks, increase the value of your car or simply fix the accidental damage on the wheels, Autoworld can do it!
At Autoworld, our experienced technicians are committed to providing every customer with top quality work, fast turnaround and value for money. We have fully equipped premises and expert team of refurbishment technicians to enhance the look of your vehicle by expertly refurbishing your wheels & returning them to a factory finished look using industry leading techniques such as powder coating, diamond cut finish, full colour change and lacquer for a beautiful long lasting finish to enhance the look of your vehicle.